ASIA PRINTING: Online Fashion Boutique <asia-printing></asia-printing>

Lyberty

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Online Fashion Boutique

One week ago, I have chat with my sister who lives at Colorado, we have a chat, about buy some gift for our family there.
She advise me to visit some site, to saw some new arrival thing, than I surf some of them, but actually, I have found and surf deeply to this site name by Tobi.
They have some branded stuf, like Alba Botanica, Bluewick, Dani, Del Forte, Doei, Edun, Erbaviva, Good society, Hamadi, Hovey Lee, Juara, Juice Beauty, Kimberly Sayer, Korres, Lara Miller, Loomstate, Mission, Playground, Nature Girl, Nvey Eco, Pangea Organics, Ren Stewart+Brown, The battalion, The Laundress, Threads for Thought, Seven For All Mankind, Siwy, Skyn Iceland, Soja & Kyo, SONIA by Sonia Rykiel, Soundgirl, Tankfarm, Tart, Tokidoki, Trovata, Velvet, Bloch Couture, Borne, Corpus, Dolce Vita, Farly Robin, Gryson, Helmut Lang, J Brand, James Perse, Kasil, Ksubi, Madison Marcus, Mella, Milly, Motif 56, Nanushka, Nation LTD, Tobi Exclusive, etc.
After look for deeply, We decide to buy some nudie for my brother, because I know he like nudie jeans.
We also buy some new arrivals name Seven For All Mankind, and I buy this Seven For All Mankind blue jeans for my sister in law & my nephew.
They also provide for chat online services, when I need their help for find different size from that blue jeans.
Christmas it’s great even, for some of our family, they go to church and pray, but I’m Buddhist, ha…ha…
Don’t be surprise, because as a Buddhist, we wish happiness can be haven’t to every body, all over the world.

Hope this information can be usefull for every body.

No comments: