ASIA PRINTING: Nintendo Wii at auction <asia-printing></asia-printing>

Lyberty

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Nintendo Wii at auction

Today I recieved email from some one I know at rusia, he tell me about this free charted high speed internet for live auction, start from $ 10 with increament from $1 to $ 25 and be close nearly. Very interesting auction I think, especially I can win Nintendo Wii all include the game and all accessory I need for playing my favorite game ( Nintendo Wii Console, the Wii Stand, 1 Remote Controller, 1 Sensor Bar, 1 Nunchuk Controller, 1 Wii AC adapter and 1 Wii AV cable. 5 sports games: Tennis, Boxing, Baseball, Tennis, Golf, and Bowling ), ha...ha...ha...
Yes I play nintendo since they launch mario bross version one, ha...ha...ha... this game make me happy and enjoy my time with my family too.
I have visit this this free charted high speed internet for live auction, and I found how easy for me to join in the auction, I only need to verify the service ability I want, create my username, fill the participant details form and confirm my registration, that's all. Very easy , ha...ha...ha...


No comments: