ASIA PRINTING: Nice homes <asia-printing></asia-printing>

Lyberty

Friday, November 30, 2007

Nice homes

Some people must be think, very expensive if we want to buy a home at USA. That right, I also have that idea, before I chat with a few friend from North Carolina USA. They tell me, how much I must pay, for one homes in north Carolina. Yes about $.250.000 I already can have one of NC homes, after I calculated the price I think it not to expensive, because it same with my sister house, at Pantai Indah Kapuk Jakarta Indonesia = about 2,6 billion rupiah.

But the different is, if you give me to choice, off course i choice to buy NC homes at USA. They make you fill save, and have a good society. You can have a good neighborhood, good price if you want to sell it some times.

By the way, did you know how long you must save, for buy one homes in north Carolina? If you save $.1.000 for every month, it's take 250 month equal as 20.9 years. Ha...ha...ha..., very long time man. Well that make me think very human, if some one do corruption, when they can do it, event just for a few hundred thousand $.

Did you ever think, how rich USA government? Because they spend trillion of $ every years. Wow, fantastic, I can't imagine... how many NC homes I can buy with that money, ha...ha...ha..., do you?

No comments: